The Mayor of London hasn't ruled out:
- Axing all Met Line tube services
- Slashing funding for buses between London and Hertfordshire
- Punishing Hertfordshire residents who drive into Greater London with a new boundary tax
These changes will hurt local families and businesses already dealing with increasing prices and the pandemic. They will make it more difficult to use public transport and more expensive to drive a car into London.
We the undersigned are petitioning:
- Against the introduction of a London Boundary Tax
- For continued funding for the Met Line and bus services between London and Hertfordshire
- For TfL to consider everyone who travels on their services when making decisions.